Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I find my Military DoD ID Number?
Please visit https://corp.commissaries.com/CLICK2GO-Military-ID and follow the step by step instructions.
2. How do I place a Commissary CLICK2GO order?
• Access CLICK2GO from your computer/mobile device by logging into your shop.commissaries account. If you don’t already have an account you can register on the login page.
• Choose your preferred commissary location.
• Search for products by name or select the department and category links to browse our virtual aisles.
• When you’re ready, choose your pickup time and complete checkout.
3. What should I bring to pick up my order?
• Your military ID or authorized agent card is required.
• Confirmation email.
4. Do I pay for my order online or at the time of pickup?
• Payment is collected online for Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Military Star payments.
• EBT/SNAP and Commissary Gift Card payments are done in-store during order pickup.
• Your total payment may be slightly different (either higher or lower) than your estimated total shown online due to random weight items such as produce and meat. Additionally, DeCA's pricing policy, similar to that of retail grocery chains providing this service, is to charge you the item price in effect on the day and time of pickup.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
• Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Military Star payments are accepted online.
• Select “Pay in Store” for EBT/WIC vouchers and Commissary Gift Card payments.
6. Will I be charged a service fee when using Commissary CLICK2GO?
• No, the $4.95 fee has been waived until further notice.
• There is no minimum order size or minimum dollar amount required.
7. What are Commissary CLICK2GO’s operating hours?
• Monday – Friday, 11am-6pm (Dates and hours may vary by location.)
• Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, up to six days in advance of the desired pickup date.
8. How soon can I pick up my order?
• There is a minimum six-hour lead time from the time the order is submitted to the time of curbside pickup. For example, an order submitted at 5am can be picked up the same day as early as 11am.
• Orders placed after 11am will default to the next available pickup time the following day.
9. What happens if I am going to be late?
• If you are running late or will be unable to pick up your order altogether, contact your CLICK2GO commissary via email or phone. That information is located on your confirmation email. The store will accommodate your schedule.
10. Should I tip the person handling my order when I pick up my groceries?
• No, Commissary CLICK2GO employees are not allowed to accept tips. Delivery drivers can be tipped through the application during the checkout process.
11. How do I cancel my Commissary CLICK2GO order?
• You can cancel an order up to 4.5 hours prior to your reserved pickup time.
1. Log into shop.commissaries account
2. Select “My Account” then select “My Orders”
3. Select the order you want to cancel then scroll down and click "Cancel Order"
4. Select “Yes” to continue
12. How Do I add notes to my order?
• To input notes for specific substitution requests or to add additional comments please select the grocery cart in the top right corner of the screen.
• Scroll down and select “View Full List”.
• From the drop-down arrow, select your substitution preference and provide any additional instructions in the “Add Notes” section.
13. How does Commissary CLICK2GO substitute out of stock items?
• You are able to make substitutions for all items or individual items in your order. You are also able to make specific substitution requests by adding notes to your order.
• We will substitute a like item in the closest size and price of the actual item ordered.
• If you do not approve of the substituted item it can be deleted from your order at curbside.
• Most items sold in the commissary are available on CLICK2GO. If you know an item is sold in the store, but cannot find it on the website, ask for it in the comments box. And if that item is available we will add it to you order.
14. Does Commissary CLICK2GO accept coupons?
• Yes, digital coupons on the DeCA Rewards Card.
• Paper coupons cannot be redeemed online.
• Please add your Rewards Card number in the notes section.
• For Rewards Card coupons to be applied to your order please clip the coupon before you add that desired item to your basket.
15. How do I return an item?
• Per our return policy, returns must be handled inside the commissary at customer service.
• Refunds for CLICK2GO transactions will be issued via Commissary Gift Card.
16. Can I use my personal reusable bags?
• Yes. If you would like us to use paper or reusable bags rather than plastic please let us know by adding comments to your order.
• If you encounter website performance issues please switch to a different browser to improve your Commissary CLICK2GO experience. Supporting browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari.